Digitally empowered employees
Published on 03/01/2020 in Sectors
How to empower your employee digitally and make him or her more mobile?
Your staff needs to be your customer's go-to expert.
52% of Belgian consumers think of providing product advice as a shop assistant's main task.
By empowering your staff digitally within and around the store, you improve customer experience, as well as your operational excellence:
- Equip your store with wireless barcode scanners or payment systems
- Enable your employees to access all customer data, product information and your website for optimal assistance whenever and wherever your customers are.
- Digitize and boost efficiency of your employees and customers through mobile apps: Through design thinking and in co-creation we analyze your ideas and concretize these into an executable plan
Your high-performance staff equipment
- Offer up-to-date mobile devices to your employees
- Keep a complete view and remote control over all devices in your enterprise
- Control device security levels. Prevent hacking or potential leakage.
We helped our employees to become digitized so that they can focus on the customer.
Geoffroy Gerdorff, secretary-general Carrefour
Carrefour makes staff more available on the shop-floor by avoiding office time. Each of the 8,000 employees uses a single smart device for all different applications, like:
- passing on orders
- handling a stock shortage
- responding to customer questions
- and even for their personal administrative activities (e.g. request leave, gather feedback from a manager or a colleague).
Watch how Carrefour freed up time for their workforce.
Discover how to increase traffic and basket size by enabling your employees to assist your customers whenever and wherever they are.