Read Perspective magazine: put your customer first all the time
Published on 23/07/2020 in Inspire
Business is no longer what it was a few months ago. The digital issue remains at the top of the agenda at virtually every company.
But what is the best way to address the digital issue? It is important to be open to innovation, always take the customer as the starting point and maximally embrace the digital workplace. And technology? It is more than ever the enabler in this story. Professor of labor economics Stijn Baert and Customer & User Experience expert Karl Gilis give their view on this new normal in this issue of Perspective.
Read the July issue (in Dutch), full of inspiring stories, free of chargeRead the July issue
In this July issue you will find information on the following hot topics:
- Karl Gilis: “Customer friendliness is in your DNA, not in technology.”
- 5G: What and how? Much more than an evolution from 4G.
- The rollout of 5G is taking place in various phases.
- What does mobile data analytics mean for your organization?
- Ecological innovations for a greener future.
- Misunderstandings about IoT punctured.
- Thanks to smart components, Duco has a lot of data on its ventilation and solar shading systems.
- Professor and labor economist Stijn Baert on the new normal.
Do you have a good story and do you want it to appear in Perspective magazine?Share your story
Receive the next issue of Perspective magazine free of charge.Receive a free issue
Go to the Perspective magazine archive and discover the hot topics and companies that have been covered in previous editions.Go to the archive