Nominate your IT project
Published on 27/01/2016 in News
Proximus wants to encourage innovative projects for local and provincial authorities. As they did last year, via the joint venture HB-plus, partners Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Proximus are supporting the HB-plus Innovation Awards for the most advanced IT projects.
With the innovation awards for local authorities and entities in the Flemish government, HB-plus aims to create a more efficient Flemish administration. Projects started up in 2015 that bring improvement or simplification thanks to technology are eligible for an award. In addition, HB-plus aims to create awareness of the best initiatives and share them with other authorities.
Submit your project
You can submit your IT project in the following three categories:
- Citizen-focused: projects with a clear benefit for members of the public or businesses.
- Digitally inspired: projects and applications where a given process is fully digital, from request to granting.
- Start up: creative new projects or entities that are disruptive. They do not have to be big projects; they may well be small or pilot projects. Or they may be projects that highlight best practices as a valuable lesson for others.
Have you carried out an innovative IT project with your services over the past year? If so, you can submit a project by 1 March 2016 in three ways:
- Via the HB-plus website: www.hbplus.be/innovatie
- Via your account manager
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com (word template available on the HB-plus website)
Your colleagues in local and provincial administrations and a jury of experts will decide who wins. The awards will be presented during an event to be held at the end of March.