MyProximus for professionals
Published on 03/06/2016 in News
Have you heard about the MyProximus portal for ICT professionals? You receive round-the-clock access to smart apps, divided into functional categories, that you can use to manage all aspects of your company account.
For The ICT Manager
As CIO, it is important to scale your network in line with the evolving needs of your business in time. To do that, you need reliable data on your company’s network. So MyProximus offers you the possibility of requesting this crucial information:
- The performance of your Proximus Explore network
- The network availability
- The bandwidth used
- The peak data traffic times
- The support of your critical applications
- An overview of scheduled interventions on the network.
In addition, you can prepare trouble tickets or request modifications to your infrastructure, such as extra virtual servers in the Proximus data center, on line.
For the fleet manager
Are you responsible for the mobile devices and price plans in your organization? If so, you need a clear idea of mobile use in your company. MyProximus gives you the tools to:
- Link mobile numbers to user names and organize them in groups
- View standardized or specific reports on mobile use
- Make simple modifications, such as blocking a SIM card or activating roaming functions.
For the administration
The first thing you can do is switch to digital invoices: it’s better for the environment and more efficient. In addition, it’s handy to be able to view your invoices at all times so as to have a clear idea of the costs. Via MyProximus, you can:
- Choose the invoicing method
- View invoices on line
- Consult reports to have a clearer idea of your costs pattern.
Discover the smart digital services for companies and authorities:
The MyProximus professional portal is accessible via the homepage of the website. You will also find the web form to request access here.