- For all customers having a fix phone line or from mobile numbers (in Belgium and in the EU**) to landlines (in Belgium), also in a pack. Not valid for calls to special numbers (070, 09xx, except call to and from the PhoneMail-service). The calls between 14/03 00:00 and 17/05 23:59 will not be billed. **EU : Åland-islands (Finland), Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, French-Guiana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe (French Antilles), Hongary, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Martinique (French Antilles), Mayotte, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, La Réunion, Romania, Saint-Barthélemy (French Antilles), Saint-Martin (French Antilles), Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
- Applicable on mobile internet/intranet in their subscription. For customers having a subscription that does not include mobile data, the mobile data traffic will not be billed either. Valid for usage in Belgium. In MyProximus the volume will be shown as “out of bundle” but will not be invoiced.
- Also for internet in a pack. The MyProximus counter will be put at zero.
Easy and secured teleworking
Published on 13/10/2020 in Inspire
Back to normal seems further away than ever. A digital working environment that supports employees safely working from home, makes a real difference to your company and the economy.
Is your company ready?
Homeworking in 4 steps
Smooth homeworking means being connected in a safe and efficient manner. How? By focusing on these steps: connectivity, network access, telephony and digital tools.
Support working from home
"Successful homeworking is based on good agreements," says Sandrine Stilment, HR Specialist. Working from home is in the DNA of Proximus. Discover how we can support working from home practically.
Never miss a call
Employees who work from home can also receive their work calls on their smart phone. This way, your customers, suppliers... can always reach your company with the same known numbers.
Create a digital environment
With the right digital tools and customized business processes, you can collaborate truly digitally. Thanks to Office 365 or the Docdrop application, your company is already taking a big step.
Co-operation can anywhere
With Microsoft Teams, your employees can turn their living room into a convenient digital workspace where they can work together on documents, chat, have online meetings and phone calls...
Make your data available
The cloud allows you to make your documents and business data available from anywhere. Do you know the difference between the public, private or hybrid cloud?
What is ‘the next normal’ in the business world?
COVID-19 is forcing the business world to change. Which measures and ways of working will become the next normal? This is the answer to this pertinent question from companies today.
The new normal
A balanced attitude to work and homelife, a modern human resource policy and space for small-scale projects. That is the new normal according to Luc Swinnen, stress coach, and Joachim De Vos, CEO of Living Tomorrow.
SNCB: the new standard as a source of opportunity
Every new situation presents its own challenges. SNCB is no exception to the rule, with new opportunities already available as a result of the health crisis: more telework, better use of digital tools and an ever more flexible range of solutions.
How the virus turned health care on its head
The corona pandemic presented our hospitals with enormous challenges for weeks. What was the impact on our health care? And how are we going to organize this in the future? AZ Groeninge’s board members share their experiences.
Smartphones and boosted network at assisted-living centers Vulpia
In these unique times of Covid-19, social distancing goes hand in hand with solid alternatives to remain in touch. At assisted-living centers Vulpia they came up with a solution to guarantee contact between their residents and the outside world.
Videoconferencing breaks isolation of nursing home residents
At the assisted-living center Huizeken van Nazareth, SpearIT installed videoconferencing as an alternative to family visits, which are no longer possible. Within 24 hours virtual visits were enabled for residents and family members.
Inmates can contact CAW temporarily on a 0800-number
Previously, inmates who wanted to talk could converse with a CAW-employee on the spot. Ever since the lockdown came in, no physical contact has been allowed, which abruptly ended those conversations. A 0800-number was offered as a solution.
Beersel connects volunteers with people in need via 0800-number
To counter social isolation, Beersel has put together an organisation of volunteers. Not everyone finds their way online, and that is why a 0800-number was established. It connects volunteers with people in need of care.
FPS Health updates automated menu 1733 to accommodate rush
1733, the national number for reaching an on-call doctor, has seen an unprecedented increase in calls ever since the Covid-19 lockdown. An update of the menu options was necessary. Proximus took care of the technical aspects at top speed.
COVID-19 vs. IoT: challenges & opportunities
The coronavirus holds the whole world in its grip; its impact is considerable.
But how do you create a safer environment for your visitors, your employees or your customers? And how will we let society and the economy revive?
Business continuity: stay in touch with your customers
While business offices are almost empty and most of us are working from home, your business needs to keep running. Discover the newest tools and technologies.Watch now
Tips & tricks to optimize remote working with Cisco Webex or Microsoft Teams
In these challenging circumstances, Cisco Webex and Microsoft Teams keep you connected with colleagues. Do you get the most out of these collaboration tools? Do you want to know how to use them?Watch the webinars
All Belgians standing strong together
Proximus offers a helping hand to support all organizations in Belgium with:
- Unlimited calls to all fixed lines in Belgium from a fix phone line or from mobile numbers.
- Mobile internet/intranet out of bundle will not be billed for customers with professional solutions
- Free unlimited fix internet for all fix internet customers.
All these benefits are valid until 17 May included. As from 18 May, the general terms and conditions as defined in the contract apply again. For mobile internet, the mobile data volume counters will be put to zero on 18 May.
In order to make working from home as pleasant as possible, unlimited fix internet at home will remain active until 30 June.
- General conditions
- Precautionary measures during the intervention of a technician
The precautionary measures concerning the coronavirus prevent our technician from intervening in case of infection or the presence of people in isolation in the house. In this case, please change your appointment.
With regard to the intervention of our technician, we ask you:
- To facilitate access to the rooms the technician needs to be in.
- To always respect the minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- To leave the room whenever and as much as possible (only exceptionally, a maximum of one extra person beside our staff member may be present).
Our technicians received the following safety guidelines to keep in mind during the execution of the works/contact with our customers:
- Avoid any close contact (< 1.5 metres) with persons/customers with symptoms such as coughing, fever, breathing difficulties.
- Ask to respect this distance if you notice that a person/customer is getting too close.
- Avoid shaking hands or kissing.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or disinfectant gel.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth and nose.
In case of non-compliance with these safety guidelines, our technician will stop the intervention immediately and you will need to make a new appointment when the safety conditions can be met again.