The precautionary measures concerning the coronavirus prevent our technician from intervening in case of infection or the presence of people in isolation in the house. In this case, please change your appointment.
With regard to the intervention of our technician, we ask you:
- To facilitate access to the rooms the technician needs to be in.
- To always respect the minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- To leave the room whenever and as much as possible (only exceptionally, a maximum of one extra person beside our staff member may be present).
Our technicians received the following safety guidelines to keep in mind during the execution of the works/contact with our customers:
- Avoid any close contact (< 1.5 metres) with persons/customers with symptoms such as coughing, fever, breathing difficulties.
- Ask to respect this distance if you notice that a person/customer is getting too close.
- Avoid shaking hands or kissing.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or disinfectant gel.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth and nose.
In case of non-compliance with these safety guidelines, our technician will stop the intervention immediately and you will need to make a new appointment when the safety conditions can be met again.