- You subscribe to Internet Maxi or to a Pack
- Your employer will be invoiced for your Internet Maxi (€48.20/month)
- When you choose for a Pack: you will be invoiced for the selected Pack, minus the amount your employer will pay (the benefit in kind is €60/year)
- The indicated speeds of your home connection depend on such factors as the distance between the connection point and the telephone exchange, the computer system and the internal cabling. In order to attain these speeds, you must have a VDSL connection.
- Everyone who logs in to a Wi-Fi Hotspot must be registered with Fon and have accepted the General Terms and Conditions.
- For more information or to find out if TV and/or the HD signal are available in your area, please refer to your vendor. Decoder is made available for the full term of the contract.
Fixed telephony national
- Calls are free of charge from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. on weekdays and all day long on weekends and public holidays. Limited to one plan per customer and only for personal use and in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions. Not valid for calls to special numbers except to and from the PhoneMail service.
- From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, you pay € 0.65/call to landlines in Belgium and to national mobile numbers. The free calls to mobile are limited to 1000 minutes, after that the Classic rate applies. Cannot be combined with other discounts on national calls.
Fixed telephony international
With Free Calls International you call at no extra cost from your landline to other landlines in most European countries and the United States, Canada, Turkey and Morocco after 5 p.m., on the weekend and public holidays.
Limited to 2000 minutes/month on the standard telephone line. Beyond these 2000 minutes, the calls are invoiced at the Phone Line rates that apply for the chosen destination.