iPhone 5s 16GB Space Grey
Technische Daten im Detail
In der BoxHeadsettrue
NFC (Near Field Communication)false
Frequenz (Mhz)4G-Frequenzen (Mhz)800|1800|2600
Sim-Karte & SpeicherNanosim
Verfügbarer Speicher12 GB
Spezifikationen der Speicherkarte-
3,5 mm Audio-Anschlusstrue
SAR1 Watt/kg (SAR-Wert C)
Denken Sie an Ihre Gesundheit - benutzen Sie Ihr Handy nur in Maßen, verwenden Sie ein Headset und wählen Sie ein Gerät mit niedrigerem SAR-Wert.
- A: für einen SAR-Wert kleiner als 0,4 Watt/kg
- B: für einen SAR-Wert von 0,4 Watt/kg oder mehr, aber unter 0,8 Watt/kg
- C: für einen SAR-Wert von 0,8 Watt/kg oder mehr, aber unter 1,2 Watt/kg
- D: für einen SAR-Wert von 1,2 Watt/kg oder mehr, aber unter 1,6 Watt/kg
- E: for a SAR value of 1.6 Watt/kg or over, but under or equal to 2 Watt/kg.
Informationen zum Gerät
Touch ID – your fingerprint
You check your iPhone dozens and dozens of times a day, probably more. With iPhone 5s, getting into your phone is faster, easier, and even a little futuristic. Introducing Touch ID — a new fingerprint identity sensor.
Put your finger on the Home button, and just like that your iPhone unlocks. It’s a convenient and highly secure way to access your phone. Your fingerprint can also approve purchases from the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the iBooks Store, so you don’t have to enter your password. And Touch ID is capable of 360-degree readability. Which means no matter what its orientation — portrait, landscape, or anything in between — your iPhone reads your fingerprint and knows who you are. And because Touch ID lets you enroll multiple fingerprints, it knows the people you trust, too.
iPhone 5s features advanced technologies custom designed for the iSight camera’s hardware and software. Here are just some of the capabilities of the new iSight camera :
- Larger sensor. Larger pixels. Larger aperture: Light is a key factor in getting a great photo. The new iSight has a 15 percent larger sensor. Bigger pixels, measuring 1.5 microns. And an aperture of ƒ/2.2. All of which let in more light.
- Continuous burst mode: Burst mode lets you capture multiple shots of the action by snapping 10 photos per second. And real-time analysis suggests individual shots or a sequence of photos that you might like best.
- True Tone flash: A white LED and an amber LED work with intelligent software algorithms to adjust the flash intensity and color temperature, using over 1000 unique combinations to light your subject perfectly.
- Auto image stabilization: Auto image stabilization kicks in when you need it to help reduce noise and motion from shaky hands or moving subjects.
- Slow-motion video: Shoot video at 120 frames per second at 720p and play back any section at quarter speed for a dramatic effect. Then share it with friends for mass appeal.
- Live video zoom: Live video zoom lets you get up close with just a pinch. You can zoom in — up to 3x — on whatever you’re recording while you’re recording.
- Square photos: Shoot in square mode, and the iSight camera automatically frames and crops your shot to a square format — perfect for sharing on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, wherever.
- Panorama photos: Take a piece of a gorgeous skyline with you. Pano mode lets you capture epic panorama photos with dynamic auto exposure that adjusts as you take the shot.
- Photo filters: Apply filters to your still and square photos. Pick a filter and see the effect before you shoot. Or add it later. If you change your mind and decide no filter is the best filter, simply remove it.
- FaceTime video call: Share some good news with your best friend or say “good night” to a traveling loved one with a FaceTime video call. The all-new FaceTime HD camera on iPhone 5s features larger pixels and an improved backside illumination sensor, so your smile lights up the room in almost any light. And because you can make audio-only FaceTime calls in iOS 7, your tête-à-tête doesn’t have to be face-to-face.
iOS 7 was designed with iPhone 5s in mind. Everything about it takes advantage of the advanced technologies built into iPhone 5s — like the 64-bit A7 chip, the Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor, and the new, even more remarkable iSight camera. In addition, iOS 7 introduces great new features, such as smarter multitasking, AirDrop, and Control Center, that make the things you do every day even easier, faster, and more enjoyable. No matter what you’re doing or which app you’re using, finding your way around is extremely intuitive.
M7 coprocessor - an entirely new processor
The new M7 coprocessor is like a sidekick to the A7 chip. It’s designed specifically to measure motion data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, and compass — a task that would normally fall to the A7 chip. But M7 is much more efficient at it. Now fitness apps that track physical activity can access that data from the M7 coprocessor without constantly engaging the A7 chip. So they require less battery power.
M7 knows when you’re walking, running, or even driving. For example, Maps switches from driving to walking turn-by-turn navigation if, say, you park and continue on foot. And if your phone hasn’t moved for a while, like when you’re asleep, M7 reduces network pinging to spare your battery.