Here you will see your usage for all your subscriptions (mobile phones, fixed line, Internet and TV), but you must be the administrator of your customer number. Otherwise you will see only the usage for your mobile phone or tablet.
Proceed as follows:
- Log in to MyProximus and, if needed, select the account (Pack/Mobile) whose usage you want to consult.
- For the month underway, you will see your call minutes, text messages, fixed Internet and mobile Internet or the purchases made via your TV.
- In the purple circles you can see how much of your bundle you've used up. If you exceed your bundle or have out-of-bundle costs, this will be shown in orange.
- Is something unclear? Want to see all the details and elements of your bundle? Click More details of your usage.
High usage? Keep in mind that the amount is not exact until the bill or payment statement is drawn up, which is when we deduct any discounts or promotions. Meanwhile, here are a few tips:
- Want to receive a text message when you reach a given usage limit? We send you free text alerts about your usage.
- Need more data or another rate plan for your mobile? Change your subscription.
- You can put a stop to pay-for text messages and block special numbers.
- Have you exceeded your fixed Internet volume? You can either surf the Net at a slower speed or buy extra volume.