Here you will see your usage for all your subscriptions (mobile phones, fixed line, Internet and TV), but you must be the administrator of your customer number. Otherwise you will see only the usage for your mobile phone or tablet.
Proceed as follows:
- Log in to MyProximus and, if neeeded, select the account whose usage you want to consult.
- Click on Check my current usage. For the month underway, you will see your call minutes, text messages, fixed Internet and mobile Internet or the purchases made via your TV.
High usage? Keep in mind that the amount is not exact until the bill or payment statement is drawn up, which is when we deduct any discounts or promotions. Meanwhile, here are a few tips:
- Want to receive a text message or e-mail when you reach a given usage limit? Determine when for yourself.
- Need more data or another rate plan for your mobile? Change your subscription.
- You can put a stop to pay-for text messages and block special numbers.
- Have you exceeded your fixed Internet volume? You can either surf the Net at a slower speed or buy extra volume.