High school Artevelde : where can you find your personnel number ?

For members of the permanent staff = service number.
You can find that service number (11 figures) on the salary sheet (sent to you in case of changes) on the left side with naming “Service number”

For members of the contract staff, the personnel number = number of employee (7 figures) to be found on your salary sheet (sent monthly) on the right side under “Contract Details”

Did you find this helpful?