Thanks to Wireless Office Extended, you are able to use the flowing features on your mobile phone:
- Call Transfer: allows a Wireless Office Extended mobile member to put a caller on hold, call another party, and set up a direct call between these two parties
- Conference Call: allows a Wireless Office Extended mobile member to set up a call with several parties simultaneously. A Conference Call can be made with up to five additional partie
- Call Forwarding: allows you to redirect calls to another fixed or mobile number or a voicemail box.
- Handling two simultaneous calls: allows you to:
- Ignore an incoming call and forward it to the voicemail box.
- End your current call and accept a second call.
- Put one call on hold and answer another call.
- Abbreviated dialing: All Wireless Office Extended members can use a private numbering plan (PNP) to make calls. Given the legal and technical limitations for using abbreviated numbers, the PNP has to be defined by the customer together with Proximus.